As a Utilities Engineering Planner working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the pharmaceuticals sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Dublin 15.
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Utilities Engineering Planner you will execute scheduling and planning of all Black Utilities maintenance activities. The Utilities Engineering Planner will play a critical role within the Black Utilities maintenance team in delivering a best in class maintenance and reliability programme to ensure equipment uptime is maximised for manufacturing.
- Prioritising safety in work planning – identify risks associated with any tasks and putting in place mitigations as required.
- Execute planning & scheduling of critical maintenance and calibrations tasks on behalf of the team (PMs/PdMs/CBM/CALs) with a Right First Time (RFT) mindset.
- Working closely with BMS Reliability Engineers and Reliability Technicians to ensure all required tooling, spares and resources (including vendor availability) are in place to execute maintenance activities.
- Working closely with Manufacturing planners & schedulers and other key functions such as Supply Chain, Quality, Projects and Validation to develop work schedules. Must be agile and manage schedule changes accordingly (including Service Request follow up and backlog management).
- Work with Utilities, Labs and Warehouse teams to plan maintenance activities in these areas.
- Data Analysis – monitoring and analysis of WO data and trends relating to planning, scheduling, and work order execution (using Spotfire/Tableau).
- Work on continuous improvement projects in Reliability and planning/scheduling.
- Assist with vendor management and maintenance planning activities.
- Execute improvement projects including Safety, Quality, Reliability, Delivery and Cost.
- Get involved in cross functional teams where OpEx techniques are used to optimise processes.
- Working with Senior Leaders on evaluating High Level Schedule (HLS) changes and forecasting impact of major maintenance works.
- Manage Contingent Worker resources executing planning and scheduling of maintenance activities in Clean Utilities and detailed day to day task in Upstream/Downstream suites.
- Manage on site scaffolding team.
- The successful candidate must possess at minimum a Level 7 or Level 8 Engineering qualification or equivalent coupled with at least 2/3 years’ experience in a relevant role in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience of working with process equipment in a biologics, pharma, chemical or food manufacturing facility is desirable.
- It is essential that safety, quality and reliability are prioritised in every task.
- Experience of maintenance optimisation techniques.
- Working knowledge of Maximo or equivalent CMMS system.
- High level of attention to detail and strong problem solving abilities.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work in a team, in a cross functional collaborative environment with all level of the organisation. Developing self & others.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.