- Location: Leixlip, Co. Kildare
- Sector: Semiconductor
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Utility Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Leixlip, Co. Kildare.
In this role, you will be the responsible for site Softened Water (SWS) and Ultra-Pure Recycle Water (URW) Systems.
Your Job Description:
- Support site UPW pump maintenance program.
- Provide engineering support to any other systems as directed by the UPW Area Manager.
- Monitor the performance daily, with the use of software tools such as SCADA portal and respond to any variations.
- Interact with the UPW day and shift Technicians in order to perform any tests or interventions that may be required.
- Raise Corrective Maintenance orders (CM’s) through Maximo for work that need to be carried out on mechanical systems.
- Interact with other UPW Engineers within the department to rectify issues on systems with interdependency.
- Perform any other engineering requests deemed within the bandwidth of the Engineers Scope of Work.
- Attend daily OP’s meeting in order to review system performance, generated alarms, and review work to be performed on systems under their ownership.
- Give updates on system status at daily OP’s meeting, i.e. generated alarms, system performance or interruptions.
- Raise Safety concerns to Supervisor/Intel GL/AM (OOHs) and Stop the Job where necessary, in line with the Intel Safety Programs.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering preferred or other relevant qualification.
- Experience in Soft Water Systems preferred but not essential.
- Able to work independently in a safe manner such that there is no injury to self or others.
- Ability to follow technical manuals and engineering diagrams.
- Ability to interpret system specs and mechanical component data sheets.
- Work independently and take ownership for any issues that arise and implement required fixes.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 6 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce