As a Quality Technician (Night Shift) working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the medical devices sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art facility in Galway.
- Controlling Closed Exception Reports/Non-Conformances Reports.
- Generate Line Audits and Non-Conforming Report Board Reports.
- Compiling Non-Conformance Board Reports each month and compiling various documents for management on an ad hoc basis.
- Carry out plant-wide Internal and External Audits as per relevant schedules.
- Compiling Yield and Scrap Reports.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Perform product defect analysis.
- Routine final functional testing, product release criteria testing/inspection and recording of test results.
- Control of non-conforming product.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement investigations.
- Review and update of QA Documentation.
- To provide assistance and support to the Quality Engineering and Operations function.
- Provision of excellent service to all internal customers for the production group or functional area in which they work.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one's own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communicates any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to their Manager.
- Degree/Diploma in Quality/Materials/Science or relevant with 2-3 years’ work experience.
- Experience in NCEP’s have Medical Device or a Pharma background.
- Six sigma training an advantage.
- Some expertise in quality, MIR’s/NCEP’s etc.
- Familiar with reporting on quality production metrics etc.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2016-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.