Your Job Purpose:
As an Operations Lead working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Biologics sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Dublin 15.
As the Operations Lead, you will be responsible for the management of 12 Shift Technicians across a 4 cycle 24×7 shift pattern. You will be required to coordinate day-to-day operations activities for both Electrical and Mechanical Shift Technicians across the Black Utilities area. This will include activities such as round and readings, along with responding to equipment issues in order to minimise any potential interruption to production. You will also be responsible for coordination, training oversight, resource management and work order management.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Overall responsibility for black utility plant operations.
- Managing shift operations for black utilities plant comprising of a 12 man shift team.
- Control room activities include monitoring of the following systems:
- BAS (Building Automated System)
- EAS (Electrical Automated System)
- PMS (Power Management System)
- GMS (Generator Management System)
- UPS System (Uninterrupted Power Supply System)
- WWTP SCADA (Environmental Compliance Instrumentation)
- PAS (Process Automated System)
- BEMS (BAS for South of Site)
- Fire Alarm
- Alarm Response: Ensuring that there is an appropriate response and escalation process to all alarms both inside and outside of normal working hours.
- Liaising with the Planner/Scheduler to determine allocation of operational PM’s on a monthly basis.
- Ensuring that the Technicians complete assigned operations.
- Prioritisation of PM/PDM activities that are statutory, environmental or safety related.
- Follow up on maintenance and reliability concerns with the relevant Leads to ensure business continuity.
- Ensuring that there is an effective pass down in place that conveys the operational status of the plant from shift-to-shift allowing for efficient reporting of equipment status.
- Ensuring relevant KPI’s are met and where deficiencies occur, identify areas for improvement.
- Review of CUB control room activities and suggesting improvements.
- Provide operational status updates at daily planning meetings.
- Chair Black Utilities operations meetings with Client Stakeholders.
- Ensure escalation procedure is followed for all safety or business critical events.
- Champion a culture of transparency and the free flow of information between Client and other Stakeholders.
- Assessing operational training gaps relating to equipment and software systems within the team and developing plans to remedy.
- Ensure that training is given to Technicians on any modifications or additions to systems before they are handed over to operations.
- Implement a succession planning process to ensure tribal knowledge is retained.
- Conducting coaching and mentoring and conducting 1:1 performance review sessions.
- Review and approval of operational PMs on Maximo.
- Working with the Quality team to develop best known methods (BKM’s) to ensure the correct completion of work orders.
- 5 years Operations Lead experience.
- Minimum 2 years experience managing a team of multiskilled Technicians.
- Experience in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Expert in processes and procedures within GMP environment.
- This role will report into the Site Lead.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.