- Location: Northwest & Midlands
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Mobile Calibration Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our mobile calibration team and travel to various customer sites in the Midlands and Northwest of Ireland.
You will be involved in the Setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of a wide variety of Instruments including but not limited to temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, balance, pH and conductivity analysers, dimensional and measurement equipment and a wide range of other instrumentation.
Your Job Description:
- Execution of calibrations such as Pressure, Flow, Temperature Pressure pH and Conductivity, both preventative and corrective, on systems and equipment, within the production area
- Supporting any equipment breakdowns and fault-finding tasks
- Follow all relevant SOP’s and procedures when completing calibration tasks
- Ensure all works executed are recorded on the relevant computerised calibration management system (CCMS)
- Acute awareness of GMP practices
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner, in compliance with client procedures.
- Have excellent trouble shooting and problem-solving skills, which above all, pose no risk to health and secondly provide no potential risk to any systems.
- Demonstrate ownership and show initiative to resolve issues in a timely manner in a high paced, schedule driven environment.
- The successful candidate will be time served Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation or Electrical with experience in controls and calibration or have a Degree in Electrical Engineering with relevant experience.
- Ideally at least 2 years industry experience with a maintenance background
- Demonstrated experience in process instrumentation and experience with performing calibrations.
- Ability to read electrical drawings and P&ID’s
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and the ability to remain calm and focused when dealing with multiple tasks.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and accountability
- Full clean driving license
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 5 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce
Benefits Just For You:
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training And Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
- Recognition Rewards