Your Job Purpose:
As a Mechanical Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the pharmaceuticals sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Dublin 15.
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Mechanical Technician you will be involved in monitoring, managing, coordinating, operating, and maintaining all HVAC generation and distribution systems.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Monitor, Operate and maintain HVAC, HVAC hot water, humidification, Plant steam, Soft water, compressed air, chillers and cooling towers generation and distribution systems.
- Ensure all systems operates as per design criteria.
- Planning, execution & remediation action from Mechanical Integrity, PDM, PSM, pressure vessel, safety relief valves and lines etc., and piping inspection and integrity test program as per site directive.
- Site specific SOPs.
- Update CMMS (Maximo) as required.
- The successful candidate will have time served mechanical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Must have a working knowledge of industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems and be knowledgeable of operation & design.
- Must have a working knowledge in the operations and maintenance of utilities systems.
- An ability to work independently and as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.