As a Marketing and Digital Officer your role is to support the Marketing, Brand and Digital functions of the business while learning about various marketing operations. You will work with the LotusWorks Marketing team based in our Sligo HQ.
You will work with creative, fun-loving people who are working to maintain and build the LotusWorks brand internationally. As Marketing and Digital Officer you will support our marketing team to create and implement our global marketing strategies, both on and offline.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Support the marketing team with planning, implementing, and monitoring of marketing campaigns (on and offline).
- Coordinate and monitor social media channels, engage in social listening, post content creation and design, analyse engagement and overall performance to optimise campaigns and content.
- Content creation support, proofreading and editing written content for use across digital platforms and marketing collateral.
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral.
- Create and edit PowerPoint presentations in line with brand guidelines.
- Support new territory research and coordination of marketing/brand projects within these territories.
- Supporting the organisation and promotion of external and internal events.
- Ensuring data management efficiency and regular reporting to the Marketing Manager.
- Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyse trends.
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing activities.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing activities (internal & external).
- Supporting all company marketing activities in response to business needs.
- Third level qualification in Marketing, Digital Marketing or relevant field.
- Familiarity with SEO, Google Analytics, Prezi, Full Adobe Suite and MS Office.
- An organised individual with the ability to manage a diverse workload.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Delivery-focused individual that works with a pro-active, “can-do” attitude.
- Hungry to learn; keen interest in developing marketing experience and learning on the job.
- Team player who is comfortable working in a fast moving, deadline-focused environment.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.