(REQUIRES INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL TO ISRAEL)
- Location: Kirat Gat, Israel
- Sector: Semiconductor
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a LSS Superintendent working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in Kirat Gat, Israel.
The ideal candidate should have a background in Low Voltage Life Safety Systems (also referred to as LSS) which include fire alarm systems and HPM monitoring and control systems. Experience with instrumentation and control systems (I&C) is also a plus. Familiarity with the installation, start-up, and commissioning of those systems is preferred.
Your Job Description:
- Manage execution of works onsite in line with construction schedule/program.
- Manage quality of installation, ensuring that ‘open’ items are addressed within timelines permitted.
- Manage Mock-Ups, Benchmarking and First of a Kind Process.
- Attending daily whiteboard meetings and ensure relevant Subcontractors are present and participating, i.e. Mass Safety, Toolbox Talks, Whiteboards, Stretch & Flex, Super Coordination Meetings.
- Manage discipline orientated whiteboard meetings.
- Participate in developing/managing constraints log and support resolution/execution.
- Manage and assist Subcontractor with EHS procedures, ensuring that they are adhering to EHS protocols (PTP's, HRA's, Lift/Pick Plans, Equipment Training, Riggers/Bellmen, Risk Assessment, Method Statement).
- Manage and assist Subcontractor with material deliveries and ensure materials are stored correctly as per manufacturer’s guidelines.
- Support commissioning activities (inspections, verification, reporting, sub management, etc.).
- Knowledge of the following LSS Systems:
- Fire Alarm Systems (familiar with Edward EST3/4 Fire Alarm Systems)
- Early Warning Smoke Detection (EWSD) Aspiration Systems (Vesda)
- Hazardous Production Monitoring (HPM) (Siemens/Honeywell)
- Security Access Control & CCTV
- LSS Fiber Back Bone
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent trade experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with Owners, Designers, Engineers, and Subcontractors.
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
- Ability to read, understand, manage and execute construction schedules/programs.
- Ability to manage Subcontractors, reporting to Construction Managers/Area Superintendents/Building Superintendents/PM’s.
- Skill in handling several work activities at once while frequently interrupted by phone calls and urgent questions on work in progress.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Bluebeam.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 5 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce