- Location: Kiryat Gat, Israel
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As an Electrical Construction Manager working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Kiryat Gat, Israel.
You will manage electrical subcontractors performing extensive fast-tracked scope to provide electrical distribution in support of clean room manufacturing and manage all aspects of the project from scope development, contractor selection, and project execution including schedule and budget management.
Your Job Description:
- Manage electrical team from project start to finish.
- Help estimate electrical budget for projects.
- Secure electrical subcontractor and equipment buyout through the bid process.
- Manage electrical subcontractor contracts and contract modifications.
- Oversee billing and schedule of values formation.
- Run construction meetings involving construction managers, design team members, multiple subcontractors, local utility agencies and owners to coordinate/drive MEP construction and system start up activities.
- Coordinate electrical systems with mechanical, architectural, and structural elements within the overall project design.
- Review and process project submittal information and coordinate between multiple submittals to ensure the accuracy and functionality of each component of the various MEP systems.
- Organize and facilitate training of owner's personnel in the operations and maintenance of electrical systems.
- Write and publish meeting minutes and provide schedule and project progress reports to senior management.
- Receive requests for information and respond as needed.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Must be familiar LSS,I&C or Telecoms.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills: must be able to work closely with owners, designers, engineers, and subcontractors.
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate method.
- Familiar with CSI specification system for electrical scopes of work.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a field work situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and Outlook) and Bluebeam. Experience with critical path method scheduling software such as Suretrack Project Manager and Primavera Project Planner (P6) experience.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 6 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce