Your Job Purpose:
As an LSS Commissioning Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the semiconductor sector. This job is based in a global facility in Leixlip, Kildare.
You will be part of a large team responsible for specific scopes of work within the client facility. The LotusWorks team has been onsite at this client site for over two decades supporting a range of technical and engineering scope. There is great comradery amongst the onsite team and the team is supported by LotusWorks management and administrative support based onsite full time.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Commissioning of the LSS Equipment/Systems.
- Project Specific Safety Systems.
- Smoke Detection.
- Fire Alarm.
- Hazardous Process Material Monitoring.
- Evacuation Systems.
- Interact and respond to project leads directions.
- Prepare LSS Operational test documents for start process.
- Carry out site walks and create snag lists as the project.
- Ability to work to tight timelines and schedules.
- Pro-active attitude generates ideas and inputs to deliverables to support the effectiveness and efficiency of the project.
- The successful candidate will have a Degree/Cert/Diploma in Mechanical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent Trade qualifications with at least 4 years relevant working experience.
- Must have a good working knowledge of LSS systems and equipment and be knowledgeable of operation, design and construction practices.
- Experience in start-up of Life Safety equipment and systems.
- Exceptional detail to safety standards and impact of working on live monitoring and evacuation system.
- Excellent PC skills, particularly MS office suite. (Specifically excel and word).
- Good communication skills, both written & verbal.
- VHI Healthcare Package
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.