- Location: Grange Castle, Dublin and some support for European projects
- Sector: Datacentre
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Lead Mechanical Commissioning Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Datacenter sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Grange Castle, Dublin.
You will represent the Mechanical Disciplines in the planning and execution of the commissioning implementation plan which has been developed to deliver a high level of confidence in the building systems associated with a world-class Datacenter.
Your Job Description:
- Review design documentation to ensure that the Commissioning (Cx) and start-up requirements have been accounted for in the project design and schedule.
- Day-to-day supervision and coordination of mechanical commissioning team.
- Review all mechanical Cx activities for Safety considerations.
- Prepare and keep up to date the program for delivery of commissioning services as required by the Commissioning Plan for L1, L2 and L3 activities.
- Prepare and keep up to date the program for delivery of Commissioning services as required by the Commissioning Plan for L4 and L5 activities.
- Report on progress against schedule for all mechanical commissioning activities.
- Liaise with the electrical and Building Management Systems (BMS) teams to ensure an efficient, integrated approach to commissioning activities.
- Update the electronic commissioning database with test protocols, results and issues tracking.
- Support the development of the Integrated System Testing schedule (IST) to maximise efficiency of all resources.
- Typical mechanical systems / plant includes General & Computer-room Air Handling Systems, Direct Expansion Refrigeration Systems, Exhaust systems, Heat Exchangers & Centrifugal pumps.
- Reporting to Commissioning Manager.
- Qualified mechanical technician with Further Education and Training Awards Council “FETAC”, or equivalent and at least 5 years of experience in either the construction, operations or maintenance fields or any combination thereof.
- Commissioning experience essential.
- Strong HVAC experience required .
- Demonstrate personal commitment to Health and Safety, lead by example with exemplary safety behaviour at all times and ensure that safety expectations are communicated and maintained.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for interfacing with the project Commissioning Team as well as Client representatives.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of industrial HVAC and refrigeration systems & equipment and be knowledgeable of unit and system operation, design & construction practices.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 5 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce
Benefits Just For You:
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training And Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
- Recognition Reward