- Location: Kiryat Gat, Israel
- Sector: Semiconductor
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Lead Electrical Commissioning Engineer working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Semiconductor sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Kiryat Gat, Isarel.
You will be accountable for the commissioning of the following electrical systems:
Medium Voltage Switchgear, Substations, Emergency Power Systems, UPS systems, LV distribution, Emergency Lighting, Grounding System, Power Monitoring and implementation of breaker settings per project site coordination study.
Your Job Description:
- Generation of a workable commissioning schedule for multiple simultaneous electrical line-ups that adheres to the project critical path and milestones.
- Review of specialist vendor testing procedures and integration the site power systems.
- Reporting of quality and testing issues accurately and with clarity.
- Coordination of testing activities testing activities and interaction with the site commissioning team.
- Execution of electrical system walk-downs, installation verification of installation specification requirements, drawings, P&ID’s, specifications, submittals, specific system and legislative prerequisites with any deficiencies, errors or corrective actions required being notified to the construction team via field work reporting and punch list generation.
- Preparation and field execution of startup checks, including responsibility for verifying that the startup documents have been fully executed and signed off.
- Field execution of functional acceptance testing (FAT), verification of the operation and integration of all electrical system components as part of a fully functional system per design.
- Ensure electrical equipment has been installed correctly and meets the owner’s quality standards, compliant with design drawings, specifications and operates to the respective sequence of operation.
- Attend daily construction meetings as deemed necessary.
- The successful candidate shall have time served electrical journeyman/foreman or diploma or degree in electrical engineering plus a minimum of 5 years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of National Electrical Codes, electrical specifications in mission critical facilities, NFPA70e, and OSHA guidelines surrounding safe construction practices.
- Experience with commissioning the following equipment & systems:
- High, medium and low voltage power distribution.
- Substations and Switchgear.
- Bus Duct and grounding installations.
- Power Monitoring Systems.
- Emergency Power Systems.
- An ability to work proactively as a member of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient with mobile technology and associated commissioning software applications.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with owners, architects, engineers and trade partners.
- Experience in organizing technical data in a neat and accurate manner.
- Ability to work closely with trade and craft people in a fieldwork situation. Patience and professionalism are essential and being able to maintain a cooperative attitude through pressure situations.
- Skilled in planning and coordinating several work activities at once with team members.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 5 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce