Your Job Purpose:
As a Lab Test Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Medical Device sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art facility in Galway.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain compliance to all applicable regulatory standards and current GMP procedures and practices.
- Product testing, supporting design verification, R&D quality deliverables and operations line support.
- Review customer testing requirements in line with equipment and Test Method capability. Work with customer to determine test strategies.
- Execute Test Methods as per defined procedure.
- Analyse Data and recording of test results.
- Review and update of test method Documentation.
- Organise/plan daily tasks to fulfil project timelines.
- Support the lab in their quality systems- including PEMAC’s, calibration.
- Review and update procedures as necessary.
- Control of non-conforming product.
- Problem solving and continuous improvement investigations.
- Assist with Product and laboratory investigations.
- Implement preventative and corrective measures where required.
- Perform internal audits as required.
- Decision making ability coupled with the ability to work on one’s own initiative and with minimum supervision is required.
- Good interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to relay technical data to customers and management.
- Preferred knowledge an advantage of Mechanical Test Methods such as: Leak, Burst, Tensile, Particulate, Lubricity, Tracking, Optical Measurement & Torsion Testing.
- The candidate should hold a minimum of HETAC Level 6 in a Technical/Science or a related discipline.
- Ability to lead process testing initiatives in the lab or using R&D testing equipment.
- Strong communication skills, computer literate, general knowledge of statistical tools including SPC would be an advantage.
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a Lab Test Technician in the above fields is desirable.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America for over three decades. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and has been recognized as a Great Place to Work since 2016.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.