Your Job Purpose:
As a Junior Calibration Coordinator working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the medical devices sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Cork.
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Junior Calibration Coordinator you will be responsible for the coordination of calibrations and instrumentation activities.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Managing and co-ordinating third-party vendors.
- Managing logistics to support delivery of the equipment.
- Managing calibration certification and documentation.
- Ensure stock levels of all spare parts are kept to specified quantities.
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GAMP and FDA.
- Work with utilities teams as required to facilitate calibration activities.
- Develop and implement systems for scheduling and documenting the performance of calibration activities.
- Trend and analyse performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of calibration systems.
- 1+ years regulated industry experience, ideally medical device.
- Relevant experience in Logistics/Purchasing or Dealing with Vendors.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Be Pro-active and can manage expectations.
- Strong computer experience in word and excel and in-house systems.
- Strong documentation skills.
- An understanding or knowledge of tolerances and limits will be a distinct advantage.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.