As part of our ongoing focus on talent and people success, we are looking for an experienced HR Specialist to join the LotusWorks team. This is an exciting new high-impact role within the company and will focus on building a strong people first culture.
The successful candidate will work closely with management in the business to help build organisational and people capabilities within LotusWorks. We require someone who will effectively implement our HR strategy, drawing on their unique knowledge as a people professional.
Primary Function of the Role:
To support the HR department to ensure that effective systems and processes are place to drive the business and help to deliver people management strategies which support the overall strategic aims and objectives of the business.
- Implements and administers employee engagement programs and HR Initiatives relating to HR strategy.
- Support and provide guidance to our people managers completing performance feedback and one-to-one conversations, ensuring consistency and transparent processes are maintained across the business.
- Assist management to translate company objectives to individual goals that align focus and outcomes.
- Work with respective people managers to ensure HR policies, procedures and laws are been adhered to.
- Support recruitment & selection across the business.
- Proactively identify potential employee initiatives by participating in management and employee meetings on a regular basis.
- Assist in profiling talent through skills and performance evaluation.
- Create reports that provide clear insights to the talent pools, skills and experience within our teams.
- Maintain and improve employee administration systems and processes.
- Report monthly providing people data and analysis that support HR Department KPIs.
- Support and lead strategic HR projects for the organisation.
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies.
- Degree qualified in relevant discipline or relevant equivalent HR experience 2 years +.
- Strong working knowledge and experience in HR Systems and processes.
- Demonstrated the ability to successfully contribute to Strategic HR Projects.
- Influencing and stakeholder management skills.
- High level of initiative and pro-activity.
- Highly organised and detail orientated.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team orientated with an ability to multi-task.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.