- Location: Global, Primary location Ireland
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks is a leading engineering services company specialising in Calibration, Commissioning, Operations and Maintenance. At LotusWorks, we value innovation, collaboration, and continuous improvement. We are seeking an accomplished Head of People and Culture to join our leadership team and drive our global people strategy.
The Head of People and Culture at LotusWorks reports directly into the Executive team and is a pivotal senior leadership role responsible for overseeing global HR functions, high quality leadership and oversight on the development and delivery of the LotusWorks HR/ People strategy. Together with a core (global) HR team, the position manages the provision of effective and professional human resource (HR) services and will strategically support the Global Talent Acquisition Manager and Global Technical Training Manager. This includes the design and day-to-day implementation of relevant HR policies and strategic initiatives to ensure we recruit, retain, develop, and promote highly skilled and motivated people. This role plays a crucial part in shaping the company's culture, attracting, and retaining top engineering and technical talent, and fostering a people first culture of continuous learning and professional growth.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organisational Leadership and Strategy Development
- Apply knowledge and expertise in specialist HR areas, providing innovative ideas and solutions.
- Lead the development and implementation of LotusWorks HR/People strategy, ensuring it meets organisational priorities and promotes diversity, inclusion and quality among staff – periodically reviewing strategy outcomes to ensure it remains relevant to changing organisational needs.
- Develop and govern HR policies, procedures, and guidelines as required, and promote consistency and fairness in their application – ensuring all local required legislation is adhered to, and ongoing learning of HR policy practices.
- Maintain and develop HR information systems and explore new technologies where appropriate – introducing and overseeing the preparation and analysis of HR metrics and providing updates through Tier 2 Governance forums that supports decision-making and appropriate action in relevant areas.
- Provide regular advice, guidance, and where necessary challenge to the Executive Team members on strategic people management, performance, and development issues.
- Maintain relationships with external networks related to people management.
- People Operations (HR) & Support:
- Lead global HR functions, encompassing employee relations, performance management, benefits administration, compliance, and HR policy development.
- Drive digital transformation in HR processes and systems to optimize workflows and enhance employee experience.
- Provide specialist support, professional advice and guidance to the organisation to meet statutory legal, regulatory and compliance responsibilities whilst mitigating any risks.
- Talent Retention & Acquisition Support:
- Provide guidance and support to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager in developing and executing global recruitment strategies.
- Collaborate with the Talent Acquisition team to ensure seamless integration of recruitment efforts with overall HR objectives.
- Facilitate system integration for recruitment processes, leveraging technology for optimised talent acquisition.
- Establish a talent retention strategy and initiatives programme to facilitate talent review, identification, attraction, and retention.
- Ensure effective employee engagement through the employee lifecycle to enhance employee experience, supports and services.
- Employee Learning and Development (L&D):
- L&D Strategy Development – Collaborate with the Global Technical Training Manager in crafting a comprehensive L&D strategy tailored to the specific needs of our workforce. This includes overseeing engineering-specific training programs, leadership development, and skill-building initiatives.
- Promote the professional development of employees and facilitate ongoing performance management including, but not limited to; objective setting, identifying learning and development needs, coaching, and welfare.
- Foster a culture of continuous learning and professional growth for our engineering workforce.
- Drive digital transformation in learning and development initiatives, leveraging technology for enhanced training delivery.
- Compensation and Benefits:
- Establish and oversee global compensation and benefits packages, overseeing salary benchmarking, benefits administration, and incentive programs tailored across LotusWorks service industries.
- Develop and manage compensation and benefits strategies to attract and retain high-calibre engineering and technical talent.
- Drive digital transformation in compensation and benefits processes and systems for improved administration and employee experience.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in management, human resources, or any other relevant field.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in leading and managing HR functions with a proven track record in developing and delivering HR/people strategy.
- CIPD membership at Chartered or Fellow level or equivalent experience.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and e-learning platforms and can demonstrate successful delivery of organisational employee development programs.
- Strong leadership skills, with a demonstrated ability to manage and develop a team.
- Experience acting as a Business Partner and Adviser to senior and Executive staff.
- Strong understanding of fundamental payroll processes, employment law and best practice in recruitment, people data management and reporting and employee relations.
- Robust understanding of HR and organisational development practices, including but not limited to – change management, resourcing, compensation and benefits, policy development.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, global environment and manage multiple priorities.
- Proven experience of building and maintaining relationships at a senior level resulting in securing new opportunities to influence change.
- Knowledge & experience in EHS and quality programs and standards.
- Commitment to challenging, leading, and empowering LotusWorks employees with best intention.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and results-driven.
- Adaptable and able to navigate cross-cultural nuances.
- Collaborative team player with the ability to influence.
- Passionate about continuous learning and development.
- The position may require regular domestic and international travel to facilitate training and collaborate with regional teams.
- Support collaboration and efficient day-to-day operations with other senior LotusWorks operating teams e.g., EHS, Quality, Commercial, HR, Marketing and Site Managers.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 5 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce
Benefits Just For You:
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training And Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
- Recognition Rewards