- Location: Leixlip, Kildare
- Sector: Semiconductor
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Facility Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to improving maintenance plans across multiple sites, asset management, conducting field audits and improving system reliability.
Your Job Description:
- Provide Facilities engineering leadership to the site organizations in support of Safety, Reliability, Quality, Environmental and Cost objectives.
- Own safety within area of influence.
- Ensure systems operate reliably to avoid manufacturing/facility (or operations) impacts by meeting uptime goals.
- Overlook projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget, and schedule.
- Oversee planning, design, reconfiguration, construction, maintenance, and modifications to equipment, machinery, facilities systems, buildings, and structures as required to support business requirements.
- Deliver operational efficiency, maintenance, testing and commissioning solutions.
- Collaborate with construction and operations teams to coordinate work in the field.
- Identify and implement opportunities to achieve lowest cost of ownership to key stakeholders while maintaining reliability.
- Deliver results through the application of engineering skills and tools; systematic problem solving; statistical validation of system performance.
- Collaborate with the Site Facility management team, suppliers, key stakeholders
- Ensure compliance to existing standards, specifications, building codes, and processes.
The candidate must have one of the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering or any other facility related engineering discipline with 4+ years of experience working in facilities engineering.
- Master's degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering or any other facility related engineering discipline with 2+ years of experience working in facilities engineering.
- Reliability analysis
- Identifying reliability projects to reduce ITP's/ITSs
- Predictive Maintenance experience and/or certification
- Identifying and driving cost savings measures or projects
- Condition monitoring experience
- Developing roadmaps and executing to them while measuring progress against schedule
- Maintenance optimization
- Project/program management
- Capacity analysis and upgrades
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 6 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce
Benefits Just For You:
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training And Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
- Recognition Rewards