Your Job Purpose:
As an Electrical Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the biologics sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art, global facility in Dublin 15.
Working with the LotusWorks team as an Electrical Technician you will be working on electrical systems (high, medium, and low voltage).
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Physical verification of single line diagrams in the field for accuracy.
- Standby and Emergency generator operational check, refuelling and routine preventative maintenance.
- Equipotential bonding, Grounding, and bonding. Earth Connection Point identification and documentation posted on equipment. Including all equipment and pipe work systems. To include Fall of Potential Ground Testing.
- Emergency lighting (central battery systems) supply, distribution and inspection, annual duration verification tests and repair, replacement including battery replacement as required.
- Transformer, Electrical Automation system (EAS), Electrical switching HV and LV.
- All site (internal and external) Lighting change out (bulbs, ballasts, fittings), regardless of access or height issue.
- Execute Discrimination Studies and Load Fault Studies to ensure correct operation of protective devices.
- Manage and execute Arc Flash studies on all panels > 400V studies and carry out all remedial actions.
- Visual and thermographic checks and repairs of all equipment including equipment panels, lighting/small power boards, main boards, and MCCs.
- Floor resistivity checks for anti-static floors and footwear static testers.
- Substations – Substation or switch rooms PMs need to include breaker testing. Emergency electrical systems – Maintain, inspect, test, and repair all emergency electrical systems, UPS, Lighting, Clocks, Alarms, Remote Monitoring.
- All normal Lighting systems across site – testing, maintenance, and repair/replacement.
- Lightening Protection system –Testing, maintenance, and repair/replacement.
- The successful candidate will have time served Electrical trades experience or Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering plus a minimum of 4 years’ experience.
- Highly skilled in mechanical and electrical and instrumentation disciplines.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Experience in Electrical systems (high, medium, and low voltage).
- You should be a multi discipline team with a degree of cross skilling.
- You will be familiar with the Site services agreements and Warrantees and will make appropriate vendor support call-ins as required to support the business requirements.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.