- Location: Grange Castle, Dublin
- Sector: Pharmaceutical
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a PLE Calibration Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the pharmaceutical sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Dublin.
As a Calibration Technician with LotusWorks, you will play a vital role in the setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of various instrumentation and equipment including temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, density, viscosity instrumentation, pH and conductivity analysers, and control valves. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure accurate calibration and maintenance of these instruments. In addition, you will be expected to maintain all documentation in a well-organized and controlled manner, complying with GMP and FDA regulations.
Your Job Description:
- Collaborate with operation teams to facilitate calibration activities as required.
- Conduct calibrations, preventative and corrective maintenance on portable lab equipment (PLE).
- Liaise with Vendors and Planners to schedule site visit. Vendors escorted on site and management of equipment handover. Process paperwork on Customer CCMS system.
- Perform calibrations in a safe and efficient manner.
- Report all work carried out using site-based reporting tools.
- Complete any necessary training required for the site.
- Update the “PM” schedule as needed.
- Maintain the site system database CCMS system with accurate calibration records.
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- Ideally, a minimum of 2 years of industry experience.
- Strong knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls systems.
- Proficient in computer operating systems and applications, including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility to adapt to changing project requirements.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 5 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce
Benefits Just For You:
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training And Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
- Recognition Rewards