Your Job Purpose:
As a Calibration Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the biologics sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art facility in Dublin 15.
You will be involved in the setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, pH and conductivity analysers, control valves and a wide range of instruments.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, pH and conductivity analysers, control valves and a wide range of instruments on Utility systems.
- Liaise with any suppliers required to perform calibration tasks.
- Assist LotusWorks HQ Finance department or site Coordinator for any PO’s or Quotations required.
- Ensure appropriate preparation for all client visits is undertaken.
- Ensure all calibrations are completed as per the appropriate calibration procedure.
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GAMP and FDA.
- Work with Client personnel as required to facilitate calibration activities, using Maximo.
- Develop and implement systems for scheduling and documenting the performance of calibration activities.
- Trend and analyse performance data to evaluate the effectiveness of calibration systems.
- Engage in LotusWorks CI (Continuous Improvement) program and Safety Good Catch program.
- Qualified Craft Technician (Instrumentation).
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- 3 years working experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and understand technical manuals and engineering documentation.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Willingness and Ability to develop a proficiency in engineering type-specific software programs and systems.
- Excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Flexibility and willingness to work with Manager/Supervisor to ensure the job gets completed in a compliant manner.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.