Your Job Purpose:
As a Calibration Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the pharmaceuticals sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Dublin.
Working with the LotusWorks team as a Calibration Technician you will be responsible for the Setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, density, viscosity instrumentation, pH and conductivity analysers and control valves.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP and FDA
- Work with operation teams as required facilitating calibration activities
- Carry out calibrations in a safe and timely manner
- Report work carried out in compliance with site based reporting tools
- To be available and to undertake any site required training
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- Ideally at least 2 years industry experience.
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint etc.
- Required to work on a 24/7 shift cycle.
- Possess excellent Communication / Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email email@example.com.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.