- Location: Dunboyne, Co. Meath
- Sector: Biologics
- Duration: Permanent
What’s In It For You?
- Recognition And Reward
- Inclusive And Diverse Culture
- Career Development And Progression
- Global Client Projects
- Global Travel Opportunities
- Benefits Especially For You – Pension Contribution, Health Insurance, Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Work With The Most Innovative Technologies
LotusWorks exists to support world-leading organisations with engineering and technical expertise for over 34 years. LotusWorks work in partnership with its clients specialising in Commissioning, Calibration and Operations and Maintenance work scopes.
Our 650+ strong staff work across 24 locations in EMEA & North America gaining exposure to the very latest technologies and innovations. At LotusWorks, we believe that embracing a diverse and inclusive culture is integral to our people first strategy. With people from 20 unique nationalities throughout our teams across the globe, we are proud of the diverse array of cultures and continuously ensure employees culture is recognised and celebrated throughout the business.
We lead by putting our people first and we are dedicated to supporting employees in developing their careers within the company, so that each LotusWorker can reach their full potential.
Your Job Purpose:
As a Senior Calibration Technician working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Biologics sector. This job is based in a cutting-edge facility in Dunboyne, Co. Meath.
You will be responsible for the setup, calibration, and troubleshooting of temperature, pressure, flow, humidity, level, instrumentation, pH, UV and conductivity analysers and pressure, temperature and mass flow control valves among other instrument types.
Your Job Description:
- Maintain all documentation in an organised and controlled manner in compliance with GMP and FDA.
- Work with operation teams as required to facilitate calibration activities.
- Carry out calibrations in a safe and timely manner.
- Calibration standard management as required.
- Assist in the purchasing of equipment or standards as required.
- Report work carried out in compliance with site-based reporting tools.
- Review and approve third party calibration certification and documentation.
- To be available and to undertake any site required training.
- Update “PM” schedule as required.
- Update site system database “CMMS” as required.
- City & Guilds 225 Parts 1, 2 & 3, or National Craft Cert qualified in the trade of Instrumentation, or Diploma in Industrial Automation & Controls or Applied Physics and Instrumentation.
- A good knowledge of Calibration Systems and Automation/Controls system.
- Literacy in Computer Operating Systems and applications such as Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, etc.
- Possess excellent Communication/Documentation and Interpersonal skills.
Proud To Be:
- 7 Consecutive Years A Great Place To Work
- 5 Consecutive Years Deloitte Best Managed Company
- Culturally Diverse Workforce
Benefits Just For You:
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training And Educational Assistance
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
- Recognition Rewards