Your Job Purpose:
As a Calibration Lead working with the LotusWorks team, you will join our client site in the Biologics sector. This job is based in a state-of-the-art global facility in Swords.
The main responsibilities of the Calibration Lead is to manage and coordinate the delivery of a Calibration Services contract with a talented team that are committed to service excellence.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Managing and schedule the work performed by LotusWorks calibration team.
- Managing the full completion of the monthly calibration schedule, liaising with production team leads and engineers to coordinate site calibrations and minimise equipment downtime.
- Ensuring timely completion of training on relevant LotusWorks and client procedure releases and updates by the calibration team.
- Oversee coordination of subcontracted calibrations (Vendors and Standards).
- Demand calibration and investigations.
- Maintain spare parts.
- Input into client QN’s and investigations.
- Manage any non-conformance issues or activities as per the requirements of the LotusWorks process flow and relevant client quality procedures.
- Generating and communicating scheduled reports from the Calibration management system, including but not limited to monthly due/overdue reports and weekly progress to schedule reports.
- Managing and controlling of Calibration records.
- Managing and tracking of the addition of new gauging/instruments to the calibration schedule.
- Providing timely reports on calibration and associated activities.
- Promote health and safety standards and ensure compliance with all practices and policies.
- Monitor and evaluate the technical performance of the calibration team, ensuring competency and identifying opportunities for development through the performance feedback process.
- Foster a culture of continuous improvement and support innovative practices that enhance delivery of the calibration contract.
- Instrumentation Apprenticeship (Desirable but not essential – Engineering Degree or Degree Applied Physics & Instrumentation).
- At least 5 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office including Excel and Power point.
- Ability to be able to seek opportunities and develop them on site.
- Flexible approach to work and good initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to promote teamwork.
- Good attention to detail working to high standards of accuracy.
- VHI Healthcare Cover
- Life Assurance
- Pension Contribution
- Training & Educational Assistance (Engineers Ireland CPD Members)
- Annual GP Check-Up
- Extra Annual Leave
- Healthcare Screening
LotusWorks is a trusted partner to the world’s leading companies in Europe and North America since 1989. Our technical and engineering talent work on client sites to support world-class manufacturing. LotusWorks is a multi-award-winning company and is recognised as a Great Place to Work.
For more information on this job or building your career with LotusWorks, call our Talent Specialist’s on +353 71 91 69 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
LotusWorks is proud to be listed a GPTW Best Workplaces 2017-2022.
LotusWorks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.