Your Trusted Commissioning Experts
With over 30 years’ experience commissioning some of the largest pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities in the world, LotusWorks brings world-class resources to every project allowing you to focus on your core activities.
Our Promise To You:
Safety & Compliance
Why Outsource Commissioning
- Cost Savings: LotusWorks team will integrate quickly, to deliver expert service, on time and cost effectively.
- Data Capture: Ensure traceability for your facility with clear reporting structures.
- Removal of Design Faults: Identify obstacles before they become major issues and lead to costly performance and time problems.
- Efficiency: Experienced commissioning teams help design, deliver, operate and maintain sustainable operations.
- Reduced Construction Delays: Reduce delays due to our commissioning input during design phase.
- Risk Elimination: Address installation issues, non-conformance with design, and Environment and Health and Safety guidelines
What We Offer
- LotusWorks currently execute and offer the following commissioning solutions to pharmaceutical and biologics clients: Installation qualification, operational qualification script development & execution, performance qualification script development & execution, non-GMP utilities commissioning and installation QA/QC support.
- Outsourced solutions provide you, our client, with peace of mind that your facility is operating to the highest standards, completed on time and within budget. Commissioning teams have experience working on facilities ranging from 10,000 sq. ft. to 400,000 sq. ft. cleanroom manufacturing space.