Sector/Industry: Medical Device
Location: West, Ireland
Project Duration: 1996 – present
Solution: Equipment Engineering
Our client, is one of the world’s leading developers, manufacturers and marketer of less invasive Medical Devices, which provide effective alternatives to traditional surgery by reducing trauma, complexity and risk to the patient. Our relationship with this client began in 1996, providing high level technical support to the growing technology platforms which were being transferred into the plant. Today LotusWorks is a strategic partner with this client developing and Automating the production equipment. LotusWorks teams have and still are involved with complete equipment designs, builds and equipment transfers.
- Design of specialised mechanical and automated equipment for use on production floor
- Build of production equipment on site for client
- Production equipment upgrades and re-qualification
- Line yield improvement
- Production line / equipment moves
- Transatlantic equipment transfers
- Conducted FAT: Factory Acceptance Testing, SAT: Site Acceptance Testing, Installation Qualification, OQ: Operation Qualification, PQ: Performance Qualification
- The client is experiencing cost savings and increased equipment lifecycle as our team chas the ability and expertise to identify what can be costly performance deficiencies in the facility
- Peace of mind that product quality and compliance is maintained resulting is reduced waste and increased productivity
- Increased efficiency onsite and reduced unscheduled shutdowns & repairs
LotusWorks continues to support the client, offering expert teams who support calibration, contract staffing and automation services on the facility today.